Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Perhaps a little light rain.
At 1 a.m. high, 1028 mb, over Biscay was slow moving. Weak cold front over the mouth of the Channel expected to move east to clear the area later today.
Forecast from 7am Wednesday to 7am Thursday.
- Forecast: Patchy light rain, clearing by evening.
- Wind: South to southwest 3 to 4, veering northwest to north 1 to 3 by early afternoon.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, locally poor at times.
- Sea State: Slight becoming locally smooth.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 7am Thursday to 7am Friday.
- Forecast: Fair to cloudy.
- Wind: North or variable 1 to 3, very soon becoming easterly, locally variable in the afternoon, then southwest overnight.
- Visibility: Moderate to good.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight with a low swell.