Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
Sunny and very hot.
At 1 p.m., high 1025mb, west of Denmark expected to drift east. Low, 1011mb over Biscay expected to move north to be over Brittany tonight.
Forecast from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Isolated thundery showers from midnight clearing by morning. Fog patches spreading in from the west by morning.
- Wind: East to southeast 3 to 5, occasionally 6 with gusts to 35kt in the north of the area, becoming variable 1 to 3 overnight, then southwest to west 3 to 4 in the morning, occasionally 5, veering northwest to north 2 to 4 by evening.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to poor in showers, then moderate to good, occasionally very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Slight, occasionally moderate in the north at first, becoming smooth or slight on Saturday.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet.
- Sea Temp: 14
Outlook from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Fog patches at times. Scattered thundery shower developing Sunday morning, becoming isolated in the afternoon.
- Wind: North 2 to 4, locally variable 1 to 3, becoming northeasterly 3 to 4 by morning.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, occasionally moderate to poor in showers, and locally very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight, with a low swell.