Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Fair or fine.
At 6pm, high 1037mb, centred over eastern Europe extended a ridge across Britain and the Channel.
Forecast from 1am Monday to 1am Tuesday.
- Forecast: Mist or haze in places.
- Wind: East or variable 1 to 3, perhaps occasionally 4, becoming southerly by midnight.
- Visibility: Moderate to good.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet.
- Sea Temp: 8
Outlook from 1am Tuesday to 1am Wednesday.
- Forecast: Mist or haze at times. Risk of fog patches in the evening.
- Wind: Southerly 1 to 3, veering southwest by dawn, perhaps locally 4 mid Channel, backing southerly again in the evening.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, perhaps very poor later.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight with a low swell.