Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 1 p.m., a ridge over the Channel was declining ahead of weak fronts moving southeast across Ireland.
Forecast from 7pm Tuesday to 7pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers in the morning.
- Wind: Mainly northeast 1 to 3, becoming northwest increasing 3 to 4 overnight, then 4 to 5 tomorrow morning.
- Visibility: Moderate becoming good.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight becoming moderate tomorrow morning.
- Sea Swell: 2-3ft.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 7pm Wednesday to 7pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: Northwest 4 to 5 decreasing 3 to 4 overnight, then 2 or 3 Thursday morning, backing west in the afternoon.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Moderate with swell becoming slight.