Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At 1p.m., low, 999 mb, over the North Sea, expected to move east and fill. Associated front slow moving over the Channel, expected to clear this evening.
Forecast from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Rain or showers in the south of the area, clearing during the evening. Then fair periods and a risk of shower.
- Wind: West to northwest 3 to 4, occasionally 5, veering north 4 to 5 around midnight, occasionally 6 overnight, backing northwest during the afternoon.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to poor in rain or showers.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, occasionally rather rough for a time overnight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet.
- Sea Temp: 11
Outlook from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Risk of a shower on Saturday. Patchy light rain from the west later Sunday afternoon.
- Wind: Northwest 4 to 5, decreasing 2 to 4 overnight, backing west to southwest by morning, increasing 3 to 4, occasionally 5 in the north later.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight, occasionally moderate at first and later Sunday afternoon.