Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
Sunny and very warm.
At 1 pm, low, 973mb, 300 miles south of Iceland, moving slowly north, with associated cold front over Ireland, moving east and expected to clear the area Saturday morning.
Forecast from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain overnight, clearing late morning.
- Wind: Southeast to south 4 to 5, locally 6 in the north, veering southwesterly by the morning, increasing 5 to 6 in the afternoon, locally 7 later.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, locally moderate to poor in rain.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate in the south, moderate to rather rough in the north.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 4 feet.
- Sea Temp: 16
Outlook from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Rain by dawn Sunday morning, locally heavy, clearing in the afternoon. Isolated showers developing later.
- Wind: South to southwest 6 to 7 overnight, perhaps locally gale 8 for a time Sunday morning, veering southwest to west decreasing 5 to 6 by afternoon.
- Visibility: Good, becoming moderate to poor in rain.
- Sea State: Rather rough to rough, decreasing moderate to rather rough.