Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Cloudy with some rain at times.
At 7pm, low, 1000mb, just west of the Channel Isles was moving west.
Forecast from 1am Monday to 1am Tuesday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain.
- Wind: South to southeast 4, locally 5 at first, backing southeast 3 to 4 by the morning, becoming east or variable 1 to 3 in the afternoon and south to southwest later.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, locally poor.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 11
Outlook from 1am Tuesday to 1am Wednesday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers.
- Wind: South to southwest 2 to 3, locally 4.
- Visibility: Moderate to good.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.