Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At the time of issue there was a Strong Wind Warning in force for the Channel Islands Area.
Fair or fine.
At 7pm high, 1038mb, slow moving over the British Isles.
Forecast from 1am Wednesday to 1am Thursday.
- Forecast: Fair or fine.
- Wind: Northeast to east 5 to 6, occasionally 7, especially in the north of the area.
- Visibility: Moderate to good.
- Sea State: Moderate to rather rough, locally rough mid- Channel.
- Sea Swell: Not significant. Total waves 6-9ft in the north of the area.
- Sea Temp: 11
Outlook from 1am Thursday to 1am Friday.
- Forecast: Risk of rain from Thursday evening.
- Wind: Northeast to east 5 to 6, decreasing 4 to 5 around dawn, then 3 to 4 around midday, veering east to southeast 2 to 3 during Thursday evening.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate in any rain.
- Sea State: Moderate in the south, rather rough to rough mid- Channel, becoming slight to moderate during the morning, with a low swell developing.