Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7 a.m. slack pressure persists over Biscay and the Channel. Low pressure expected to develop over France during Saturday.
Forecast from 1pm Friday to 1pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Isolated thundery showers mainly near the French coast this afternoon and evening. Mist and fog patches, becoming more widespread overnight, becoming patchy again Saturday morning.
- Wind: Mainly northwesterly 2 to 4, locally variable or northeasterly 1 to 2 in the north of the area, becoming northerly 2 to 3 Saturday morning.
- Visibility: Moderate to good , locally poor to very poor.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 13
Outlook from 1pm Saturday to 1pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Some mist or fog patches on Saturday, clearing to fair periods.
- Wind: Northerly 2 to 3, increasing 3 to 4 in the afternoon.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, locally poor to very poor on Saturday.
- Sea State: Slight.