Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 1pm, high, 1020mb over Biscay, was drifting northeast. Low, 993mb, 500 miles north of the Azores moving northeast and deepening to be 977mb around 250 miles west of Ireland by Monday.
Forecast from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Fair or fine.
- Wind: West to southwest 2 to 3 to the north of Guernsey and northwest to north in the south, soon becoming variable, then east to southeast 2 to 4 overnight, veering southeast to south 3 to 4 Sunday morning.
- Visibility: Good to very good, perhaps locally moderate Sunday morning.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 feet.
- Sea Temp: 17
Outlook from 7pm Sunday to 7pm Monday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers on Monday.
- Wind: Southeast to south 3 to 4, soon veering south to southwest, increasing 4 around dawn, occasionally 5 in the west of the area Monday morning, veering southwest to west by evening and decreasing 3 to 4.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate in the west for a time on Monday, with a low swell.