Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Some sunny intervals.
at 7 a.m., high, 1041mb, over Russia maintained a ridge westwards to Biscay.
Forecast from 1pm Saturday to 1pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Rather cloudy.
- Wind: Westerly 3 to 4 decreasing 2 or 3 for a time this afternoon, backing southwest overnight, occasionally 5 in the north from around dawn, backing southerly by afternoon.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate mid-Channel tomorrow morning.
- Sea Swell: 2-4ft.
- Sea Temp: 16
Outlook from 1pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
- Forecast: Rather cloudy becoming fair.
- Wind: South to southwest 4 to 5 decreasing 3 to 4 for a time in the afternoon, perhaps locally 6 in the north of the area overnight.
- Visibility: Mainly good.
- Sea State: Slight in the south, mainly moderate in the north of the area.