Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7pm, low, 985 mb, 150 miles northwest of Ireland was drifting east. An associated weak cold front close to the Channel Islands was moving slowly east.
Forecast from 1am Friday to 1am Saturday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers.
- Wind: Southwest to west 4 to 5, perhaps locally 6 mid- Channel at times.
- Visibility: Mainly good.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, perhaps locally rather rough mid-Channel at times.
- Sea Swell: 4 to 6 feet.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain or drizzle by Saturday morning clearing early afternoon.
- Wind: Southwest to west 4 to 5, perhaps locally 6 in the north at first, veering west to northwest during Saturday morning and decreasing 2 to 4 in the afternoon.
- Visibility: Mainly good, locally moderate to poor in rain or drizzle.
- Sea State: Moderate, locally rather rough at first, becoming mainly slight Saturday afternoon, with a low swell.