Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 1 p.m., complex low pressure, 1003mb, over Ireland and the Southwest Approaches expected to deepen and move northeast across the British Isles during the weekend.
Forecast from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Scattered showers, locally heavy with the risk of thunder overnight, clearing by mid-morning.
- Wind: Variable 1 to 3, becoming southeast to south increasing 4 to 5 overnight, veering west during the morning.
- Visibility: Good except in showers.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight, becoming moderate tomorrow.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 19
Outlook from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: West 4 to 5 decreasing 3 to 4 by dawn, backing southwest 2 or 3 during the morning.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Moderate becoming slight, locally smooth later.