Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At midday., deep low, 949mb, near Greenland and high, 1035mb, over Spain maintained a strong southwesterly flow over most of the British Isles.
Forecast from 7pm Tuesday to 7pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Slight risk of a little drizzle.
- Wind: Southwesterly 4 to 5, occasionally 6 with gusts to 35kt.
- Visibility: Good, perhaps locally moderate to poor.
- Sea State: Moderate to rather rough, occasionally rough towards mid-Channel.
- Sea Swell: Confused. Total waves 5 to 10 feet.
- Sea Temp: 13
Outlook from 7pm Wednesday to 7pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Some rain likely in the west by Thursday evening.
- Wind: South to southwest 5 to 6, perhaps locally 7 mid- Channel on Thursday.
- Visibility: Good, perhaps moderate to poor in the west later.
- Sea State: Moderate to rather rough with swell, occasionally rough towards mid-Channel