Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny periods p.m.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At the time of issue there was a Strong Wind Warning in force for the Channel Islands Area.
At midnight, high, 1037mb, centred over the North Sea, expected to slowly decline.
Forecast from 1pm Tuesday to 1pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Mist or haze. Risk of fog patches early morning.
- Wind: Northeast 4 to 5, locally 6 at times, decreasing 4 around midnight and 3 in the south of the area during the morning.
- Visibility: Moderate, occasionally poor.
- Sea State: Moderate becoming slight.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 5 feet, decreasing 2 to 3 feet overnight.
- Sea Temp: 10
Outlook from 1pm Wednesday to 1pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Hazy. Some mist or coastal fog.
- Wind: Northeast to east 2 to 4, locally variable at times.
- Visibility: Moderate to poor, becoming locally good for a time in the afternoon.
- Sea State: Slight with an increasing swell.