Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Patchy light rain or drizzle.
At 7 am, low 982 mb, 300 miles south of Iceland, expected to move northeast and fill. Associated fronts will cross the area today and be followed by a weak ridge tomorrow.
Forecast from 1pm Tuesday to 1pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Occasional light rain or drizzle with the risk of fog patches, clearing overnight to become fair.
- Wind: Westerly 3 to 4, occasionally 5 in the north.
- Visibility: Moderate, locally poor, perhaps very poor, becoming good overnight.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 1pm Wednesday to 1pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Occasional light rain or drizzle spreading from the north overnight.
- Wind: West to southwest 4 to 5, locally variable 2 to 3 in the south of the area, becoming generally 4 to 5 by late evening, occasionally 6 in the north.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, becoming moderate to poor in rain and drizzle.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate with a low swell, increasing moderate to rather rough by evening.