Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At 6 a.m. waving cold front over the area, expected to edge southeastwards this evening. Low, 1004 mb, over Iberia expected to move north and fill during Monday to be over Brittany by Tuesday.
Forecast from 1pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
- Forecast: Rain, perhaps locally heavy at first, gradually clearing southeastwards from mid-afternoon to late evening.
- Wind: Northerly 5 to 6, decreasing 4 to 5 during the afternoon, veering northeast this evening.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate in rain.
- Sea State: Moderate, locally rather rough in the south, decreasing slight to moderate overnight.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 14
Outlook from 1pm Monday to 1pm Tuesday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain spreading northwards during the afternoon.
- Wind: Northeast 4 to 5, increasing 5 to 6 for a time overnight, veering east to southeast 2 to 4 by midday.
- Visibility: Moderate to good becoming moderate to poor overnight.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, increasing moderate to rather rough for a time in the north and west of the area.